The Keystone Mapping Project has been getting a good deal of press lately. This week, my interview with Steve Curwood headlined PRI’s “Living On Earth.”
Other recent press:
- Mystery Route For Keystone XL. (Interview with Thomas Bachand)
by Steve Curwood. Living On Earth. Public Radio International. July 12, 2013.
- Secrets, Lies, and Missing Data: New Twists in the Keystone XL Pipeline
Brad Wieners. Bloomberg Businessweek. July 11, 2013. (Picked up by: Institutional Perspectives)
- Government doesn’t know exact route of Keystone XL. John Upton. Green Energy. July 11, 2013.
- U.S. State Department Doesn’t Know Exact Keystone XL Route. Connor Gibson. EcoWatch. July 9, 2013. (Picked up by: Harbinger)
- Keystone XL Pipeline: Deciding Without Data. Thomas Bachand. Environmental News Service. July 8, 2013.
- State Department Admits It Doesn’t Know Keystone XL’s Exact Route. Steve Horn. DeSmog Blog. July 8, 2013. (Picked up by: Huffington Post, Grist, Climate Connection, RINF, Birch Indigo, Raging Chicken, Wolfess, CounterPunch, Global Research, TruthOut)
- State Department Says It Doesn’t Know Keystone XL Pipeline’s Exact Route. Mat McDermott. Motherboard. July 8, 2013.